Effective Date: May 25, 2018.
1. The Information We Collect
Information You Provide
Transparent Solutions BV collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us, including personal data that may be contained in vendor file or financial file, invoice lines or any other form of information needed to do perform our service. The Transparent services all refer to the foundation:
“Necessary for the execution of an agreement.”
- Account registration and administration of your Transparent Solutions BV account (in which case we collect the following categories of personal data: Name and email address);
- Uploads or posts to the Services (in which case we collect the following categories of personal data: any Personal Data included within the content that you upload or post);
- Customer support (in which case we collect the following categories of personal data: Name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- Processing your order for Services offered by Transparent Solutions BV (in which case we collect the following categories of personal data: Name, postal address, billing address, payment details, telephone number and email address);
- Newsletter subscriptions (in which case we collect the following categories of personal data: Name, postal address and email address);
- Access to Transparent Solutions BV products or Services on social networks or third party services (in which case we collect the following categories of personal data: Those categories of data that you provide in accordance with your settings on the social networks or third party services); or
2. Information We Automatically Collect
When you use our websites, we collect and/or analyze the following information about your computer or mobile device: Your browser type, IP address, a mobile device, browser language, operating system, error logs, and other similar information.
3. Uses of Information
Transparent Solutions BV uses the Personal Data that it collects as further described in Section 2 above for the purposes and on the legal basis as described in the following:
Customer Service - Based upon the Personal Data you provide us at the time of Transparent Solutions BV account registration or purchase, we will send you a confirmation email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your Transparent Solutions BV account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your preferences.
Such processing of your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of our Services; the legal basis for such processing of your Personal Data is therefore Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR. Please note that you are contractually required to provide us with such Personal Data and that without such Personal Data we will not be able to send you order-related communications.
4. Information About Your Rights
You have the following rights:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): You have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the Personal Data and information such as the purposes of the processing or the categories of Personal Data concerned.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR): You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate Personal Data.
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR): You have the right to request erasure of Personal Data without undue delay under certain circumstances, e.g. if your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you withdraw consent on which processing is based according to Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR and where there is no other legal ground for processing.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances, e.g. if you think that the Personal Data we process about you is incorrect or unlawful.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your Personal Data you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit that information to another controller without hindrance or ask us to do so.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR):
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances in particular if we process your Personal Data on the basis on legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR) or if we use your personal data for marketing purposes.
5. Third Party Website Links and Features
6. How we Protect Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We have implemented state of the art administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. This includes encrypting our Services using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and restricting access to Personal Data to Transparent Solutions BV employees, who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
7. Data Retention
8. Transparent Solutions BV Contact Info
Transparent Solutions BV
Email: [email protected]