Suppliers move, merge, change ownership, name and location. All these unforeseen events impact the accuracy of your data, which can cause processing errors or, even worse, supply chain disruption.
A recent study by the world’s leading research and advisory company Gartner evaluated the annual cost of supplier data management to be around $500 per supplier, though the level of accuracy is still low.
Transparent’s Vendor master services consist of Vendor master data (VMD) cleansing and VMD enrichment.
Services at a glance
As part of our unique Vendor master services, we will identify inactive, incomplete and duplicate vendors, provide a report to enable you to make adjustments, and offer advice to further improve your vendor master data.
The end result for your business will be:
- Simplified processes
- Greater efficiency
- Cost reductions
- Increased compliance
- 360-degree visibility
This service is provided in cooperation with our partner STÖHR FAKTOR – the consultancy specialists.
STÖHR FAKTOR contributes the following services to this partnership:
Vendor Master Administration Governance
- Analysis of current situation and identification of requirements
- Elaboration and evaluation of vendor master administration governance with stakeholders
- Implementation, training and publication
Master Data Clean Up
- Determination of need for action and cooperation with stakeholders
- Identification of duplicates and incomplete data
- Clean up duplicates and incomplete data as well as provide reports for adjustments
Project Management and On-site Contact